Being the crowning glory of India, Himachal Pradesh boasts magnificent natural beauty and exudes an old world charm of the British colonial era. With its breathtakingly beautiful scenic beauty, snow-capped mountains, lush green pine forests, and gushing rivers, this pristine state is truly a paradise on the earth. Situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh not only boasts several beautiful hill stations but it also offers a wide range of thrilling adventure activities like paragliding, river rafting, camping, trekking, mountain biking and many more. Home to many breathtakingly beautiful tourists’ spots, Himachal Pradesh makes the best retreat to rejuvenate one’s mind and body. Following are some of the most loved and popular tourists’ spots covered in the hill station packages:
• Kullu Manali: With snow-covered mountains in the backdrop, Kullu and Manali boast plenty of attractions like Solang Valley, Parvati Valley, Beas Kund, Hadimba temple, Rohtang Pass etc. Set on the Beas River, Kullu-Manali is one of the top favorites of newlywed couples in India.
• Kasauli: Situated far away from the maddening crowd the city, Kasauli is one of the best solitary retreats for anyone.
• Dharamshala: This holy residence of the Dalai Lama is popular among tourists for its beautiful landscapes, temples and Tibetan culture.
• Dalhousie: Situated in the lap of nature, Dalhousie boasts of mesmerizing mountain views, serene pine-clad valleys, and gushing rivers.
• Kaza: Surrounded by majestic snow-covered mountains, pristine rivers, and tranquil nature, Kaza is a beautiful town in Lahaul Valley and Spiti Valley.
Home to several varied wildlife species, this state takes pride in hosting some amazing treks to Chandratal, Beas Kund, Sur Tal, Hampta Pass, Kinnaur Kailash, Pin Parvati Pass and many more.
Several budget holiday packages in Himachal are available online that allows the travelers to explore the real charm and hidden beauty of this state. Whether you book a budget tour tailor-made as per your wish or opt for a luxurious one, following are some of the things that you should expect from reputed tour organizers in this state.
• They should create tour plans as per the client’s budget and preferred itinerary.
• They have a wide variety of packages to choose from.
• From creating a pocket-friendly tour plan to ensuring a satisfactory ending of your Himachal trip, the tour planners should always be on their toes to assist you on every stage.
To enjoy the beauty of Himachal in a hassle-free and convenient manner, it is always a great idea to book budget holiday packages in Himachal from a reputed service provider.